JellyPages.com

Thursday 5 May 2016

My First Post Here...

Hey everyone!
It's Leanne from Scary Movie Sunday here - and I'm going to explain to you what I do for fun in my spare time.
A little about me, I have been brought up on the adrenaline that creepy and spooky movies bring, and I also believe strongly in ghosts and demons and that kind of thing, so those are definitely my favourite kind of scary movies!
So, this little venture of mine started a few years ago; my husband (referred to as Mr Scary Movie Sunday), likes to have a nice lie in on a Sunday morning... And I would get bored waiting for him to wake up!
I'm the type of gal that after watching a scary film (especially in the settings of a dark and creepy room, with a desolate park outside and thunder and lightning attacking etc) that will NOT forget about the images on the screen.

I am really surprised that I can hold my mouse bladder for a full on 8 hours through the night to avoid having to get up and pee (and obviously run the risk of being the thing that goes bump in the night along with something positively terrifying).
I have a couple of regular viewers (HI GUYS!) and I also have a few friends that know about this strange little hobby that I have - and I would LOVE to have you join us too!


You can find me on Youtube (please subscribe!) and also on Facebook where you can find my videos and discuss what you think of them - I'm always up for hearing suggestions of movies to watch too!

Thanks for reading,
Have a Scary Movie Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment