JellyPages.com

Friday 12 August 2016

Stranger Things - Episode 1 - No... Ok Maybe Some Spoilers!

Hey Creepy Crew!
 
This isn't going to be a long post, but I feel the need to have a little chat about this series on Netflix. I'm not going to post any major spoilers because this is a very new season and there have got to be other people (like me) who are late to the party!
 
The blurb on IMDB says 'When a young boy disappears, his mother, a police chief, and his friends must confront terrifying forces in order to get him back.'
 
I must say, the first episode explains all of this business very well and really sets the scene.
 
I love the lighting and complete mood of this episode - very ominous and brooding.
 
I don't really want to go into too much detail, but the 'entity' that seems to be stalking the town seems to be far more terrifying than I thought it was going to be!
 
I (unwisely) thought the scares in this series would be more unnerving than jumpy, so I thought to myself, 'I'll watch this in bed, it won't be that bad...' but when the young boy (Will) disappears, I am sure my face was more hidden under the covers than above them!
 
First impressions: I can't wait to watch episode 2.
 
_______________________________________________________________________
 
BELOW THIS POINT MAY BE SPOILER-ISH BECAUSE I'M A LOSER AND CAN'T HELP MYSELF
_______________________________________________________________________

Welcome to the questions section - where I will pose questions that I want to learn the answers to in the following episodes!

  • Who is the girl?
  • What were they making in the laboratory?
  • Where did Will go?
  • Will we ever get to see the creature?
Who knows?!

Anyway,
Have a Scary Movie Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment